- The incredible valley of Bigelow Fields Bison Ranch in Stratton Maineby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY Meet My Neighbor Productions spent nearly a week filming the breath taking views and Bison of Bigelow fields bison ranch sitting between Rangeley and Stratton Maine. From 360 degree views of the Bigelow Mountain Range, to some seriously good baking, and of course Bison, Bigelow Fields is an amazing east coast ranch to […]
- Native Cuisine with Chef Joe Robbins at Bissell Brothers Three Riversby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: Chef Joseph Robbins is sharing his Native American heritage while cooking up some incredible Bison Tacos at the Bissell Brothers Brewery in Three Rivers aka Milo Maine.
- A Tipi Adventure at Cherokee Valley Bison Ranch in Thornville, OHby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: Meet My Neighbor Productions visited and filmed Cherokee Valley Bison Ranch in Thornville, Ohio providing some terrific footage of Bison on fields of the Northern Midwest.
- NATIVE Film Featured in Bison World Magazine Summer 2022by YanasaTVAn ancient philosopher once said, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a good pair of socks.”
- A sit down with Allan Savoryby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: We just drove 12 hours to South Florida for a single interview… a very important interview with a very insightful man who can has helped shed the light on the importance of large ungulates in our ecosystem. When it comes to regenerative agriculture, Allan Savory literally wrote the book on understanding holistic management […]
- National Bison Association Winter Conference 2022 Denver COby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: It was a pleasure to present the NATIVE pilot trailer for the first time at the National Bison Association 2022 Winter Conference in Denver, CO. As usual our team continued filming this historical event as the Bison Facilities at the Denver National Western Stock Show were dedicated and held their first Bison Auction! […]
- Rosebud Sioux Tribe Buffalo Herdby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: Meet My Neighbor Productions had the opportunity to interview Wizipan Little Elk of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe (Sicangu Oyate) the Rosebud Reservation and visit the Rosebud Herd.
- Dakota Pure Bison South Dakotaby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: We had the pleasure of visiting Scott Assman in South Dakota on the Assman Land and Cattle ranch just outside the Rosebud Reservation. Scott Assman is the founder of Dakota Pure Bison along with Alex Heims. They own a her of just under 1,000 head of bison on over 10,000 managed acres.
- The Yellowstone Bisonby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: The Bison of Yellowstone definitely have a majesty about them you simply don’t experience elsewhere. The Yellowstone herd is probably the oldest and largest public bison herd in the United States, estimated in 2020 to be 4,800 bison. The bison in the Yellowstone Park bison herd are American bison of the Plains bison […]
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | Durham Ranchby YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 8 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. Behind the scenes filming of Durham Ranch with John Flocchini. This On The Road Episode was brought to you by:
- Durham Ranch Wyomingby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY Durham Ranch in Wyoming is an incredible 55,000 acre Bison Ranch running anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 head of Bison in their herd. This is one of the largest herds we’ve had the opportunity to experience and look forward to seeing more of the in the future.
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | Wind River Reservation Tribal Bison Programby YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 7 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. Behind the scenes filming of Jason Baldes of the Shoshone Tribe on the Wind River Reservation. Jason is the Tribal Buffalo Coordinator for the National Wildlife Federation and is working to restore Bison to the Wind River Reservation. This On The Road Episode was […]
- Eastern Shoshone Tribe Bison Conservation Herdby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: We had the privilege of visiting the Eastern Shoshone Tribe on the Wind River Reservation of Wyoming. This is an incredible conservation effort to provide Bison with a wild habitat range just outside the back door of the Yellowstone and Titan Parks where Bison currently roam wild. This picturesque setting currently rests on […]
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | Memphis Ranchby YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 6 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. Behind the Scenes filming of Memphis Ranch in Carr, Co. This On The Road Episode was brought to you by:
- Memphis Ranchby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: We’ve had the incredible opportunity to spend a couple of days filming at Memphis Ranch in Carr, CO. The ranch is a great example of a Bison start up with lots of potential and an exciting business plan. https://memphisranch.com
- The Savory Instituteby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: It’s nearly impossible to document regenerative ranching practices without crossing paths with the Savory Institute. We had the incredible opportunity of meeting with and filming the West Bijou Ranch Savory Institute Staff as they met with the USGS to evaluate forage growth from around the ranch.
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | The West Bijou Ranchby YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 5 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. Behind the scenes filming on The West Bijou Ranch with Dave Carter of the National Bison Association and Byron Shelton of the Savory Institute. This On The Road Episode was brought to you by:
- Strasburg KOAby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: On the initial leg of our trip we sprinted across the country from Goldston NC to Strasburg CO only stopping in West Virginia and Kansas to “pop-up” and sleep. We’ve been in Strasburg now for 3 nights filming at the West Bijou Ranch, Rocky Mountain Natural Meats, and Memphis Ranch. Our 32 year […]
- The West Bijou Ranchby YanasaTVSPONSORED BY: Day 1 of filming NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon we visited with National Bison Association President Dave Carter at the West Bijou Ranch outside of Strasburg Colorado.
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | We’ve LEFT!by YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 4 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. We’ve finally hit the road! But not without a few complications! This On The Road Episode was brought to you by:
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | We’re Out Of Timeby YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 3 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. In order to make the trailer | pilot for the documentary we had to figure out a way to dramatically cut costs. Since travel costs are a large part of documentary filming we decided the best way to achieve our goal was to invest […]
- A LONG OVERHAULby YanasaTVWe’ve just spent the past two weeks working around the clock through two major tropical disturbances to prepare this old 1989 camper for the trip out west. There’s still so much work to be done! The camper will have new floors, new paint, new electrical, new plumbing, new tires, even a new exterior aluminum siding. […]
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | We Went Overboard!by YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 2 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. In order to make the trailer | pilot for the documentary we had to figure out a way to dramatically cut costs. Since travel costs are a large part of documentary filming we decided the best way to achieve our goal was to invest […]
- Gearing Up!by YanasaTVWe are gearing up and getting ready for our first cross country trip to film some incredible Bison Ranches! To cut travel costs, the Meet My Neighbor Productions team has been working around the clock at restoring this vintage Palomino Pop-Up. While it isn’t an ideal habitat heading into Yellowstone Country (Grizzly Country), our crew […]
- ON THE ROAD VLOG | This is seriously a mess…by YanasaTVTravel Blog Part 1 for NATIVE | Prodigies of an Icon. In order to make the trailer | pilot for the documentary we had to figure out a way to dramatically cut costs. Since travel costs are a large part of documentary filming we decided the best way to achieve our goal was to invest […]
FILM PROGRESS | What We've Accomplished and What's Next
A Documentary about North America's most iconic mammal, it's regenerative significance, prehistoric legacy and the industry that saved it.